Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 ET.
- Gary Casimir, Founding Member, The Cook Group
- Lance A. Clarke, Partner, Hamilton Clarke LLP
- Janna Nuzum, Founding Partner, The Cook Group
- Christina Marinakis, Shareholder/Director-Jury Research, Litigation Insights
- Sabrina Mizrachi, Chief Litigation Counsel, Colgate-Palmolive Company
Topics for discussion include:
- The value and benefits of diversity in a jury panel
- How to preserve diversity of a jury panel
- Will virtual jury selection decrease diversity in juries?
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
Diversity CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.