Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Thursday, October 8, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 ET.
- Elizabeth T. Johnston, Esq., Associate, Verrill
- Carol Marzouk, CEO and Chief Executive Lion Tamer, Leadership ‘N’ Soul
- Thea Foglietta Silverstein, Managing Claim Counsel, Travelers
Topics for discussion include:
- Impact of workplace relationships on employee satisfaction.
- Managing a great company culture and respectful workplace by inviting diversity of culture.
- Identifying and leveraging our sphere of influence.
- Taming the ‘untamable’ and dealing with toxic co-workers in the workplace.
- Understanding and identifying implicit bias and cognitive biases in the workplace.
- Identifying and preventing discrimination in a hostile work environment.
- Understanding the legal framework for discrimination and harassment (state and federal).
- Identifying and mitigating discriminatory language in the workplace.
- Discussion and tips regarding how handbooks, policies and training can help support diversity and non-discrimination/anti-harassment initiatives.
- Legal considerations for remote work relationships.
- Tips for developing and maintaining a respectful work environment (and the role managers play).
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
Diversity credit will also be available.