Join us for this webinar on Wednesday, July 21 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
- Michael A. Hoffman, Esq., The Hoffman Centers, P.C.
- Chirali Patel, Esq., Pashman Stein Walder Hayden PC
- Dr. Rachna Patel, Medical Cannabis & CBD Oil Expert, Dr. Rachna Patel, INC.
Topics for discussion include:
- Legalization/decriminalization aspects in U.S. states
- Does Marijuana actually impair the ability to drive?
- Is testing for THC (the main psychoactive substance in cannabis) a reliable means to measure impairment?
- How does Marijuana affect psychomotor performance?
- How does Marijuana affect driving performance?
- Does the dose of Marijuana consumed matter?
- Is there a correlation between THC blood levels and degree of impairment?
- Do Standard Field Sobriety Tests measure impairment?
- How to test for marijuana?
- What are legal limits for marijuana?
To register for this webinar, click on the Register tab.
CLE credit for one state is included with your registration cost of $129. If you would like to purchase CLE credits for additional states, there will be a $75 per state CLE charge which can be paid for when you register for the webinar.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.