Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation (Virtual)
May 6, 2021 - 10:00 ET - 5:00 PM ET
- John D. Cooney, Esq., Cooney & Conway, Chicago, IL
- Timothy L. Krippner, Esq.,Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd., Chicago, IL
- Lisa L. Oberg, Esq.,Husch Blackwell, Oakland, CA
- Perry Weitz, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg P.C., New York, NY
Virtual Conference Registration Fees:
- First and Second Registrants: $485
- Third and Fourth Registrants: $460
- Fifth and Sixth Registrants: $435
- Seventh and Eighth Registrants: $410
- Ninth and Tenth Registrants: $385
In-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration at Perrin Conferences.
If you are interested in submitting a speaking proposal or sponsoring at this conference, please contact Lynnsey Perrin.
Thank you to our conference sponsors and partners:
CLE applications are being made to all states as requested by attendees. Please contact Cassie Shankweiler with questions regarding approved states for CLE Credit. Perrin cannon guarantee accreditation in every state. Approval is determined by each jurisdiction's governing body.
This conference is approved for 6.0 CE Adjuster credit hours in Florida and Texas. In order to receive CE credit, attendees must attend the full program. No partial CE credit will be provided.
Please contact Bethany Corio with questions.
If you cannot attend the conference, please notify us prior to April 22, 2021 and we will refund your fee. Cancellations received after this date and no-shows are subject to a $100 administrative fee. You may enroll a substitute at any time before the conference starts.