Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation (Virtual)
May 6, 2021 - 10:00 ET - 5:00 PM ET
- John D. Cooney, Esq., Cooney & Conway, Chicago, IL
- Timothy L. Krippner, Esq.,Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd., Chicago, IL
- Lisa L. Oberg, Esq.,Husch Blackwell, Oakland, CA
- Perry Weitz, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg P.C., New York, NY
Virtual Conference Registration Fees:
- First and Second Registrants: $485
- Third and Fourth Registrants: $460
- Fifth and Sixth Registrants: $435
- Seventh and Eighth Registrants: $410
- Ninth and Tenth Registrants: $385
In-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration at Perrin Conferences.
If you are interested in submitting a speaking proposal or sponsoring at this conference, please contact Lynnsey Perrin.
Thank you to our conference sponsors and partners:
CLE applications are being made to all states as requested by attendees. Please contact Cassie Shankweiler with questions regarding approved states for CLE Credit. Perrin cannon guarantee accreditation in every state. Approval is determined by each jurisdiction's governing body.
This conference is pending approval in Florida, Oklahoma and Texas. In order to receive CE credit, attendees must attend the full program. No partial CE credit will be provided.
Please contact Bethany Corio with questions.