Cutting-Edge Issues in Asbestos Litigation
Beverly Hills, CA
Opening Cocktail Reception on the evening of Sunday, March 6th.
Conference concludes on Tuesday, March 8th at 12:00pm.
- Timothy Krippner, Esq.,Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney, Ltd., Chicago, IL
- Lisa Oberg, Esq.,Husch Blackwell, Oakland, CA
- Perry Weitz, Esq., Weitz & Luxenberg P.C., New York, NY
Perrin Conferences provides complimentary registration to in-house counsel and insurance claims professionals who assign work to outside counsel.
For more information contact Lynnsey Perrin at email@example.com or Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors and Partners:
Registration Fee: $1225.
In-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration at Perrin Conferences.
Registration fee is $1225 and includes private website access to course materials and all conference networking events. Group discounts are available, please inquire.
For more information regarding registration, contact Lynnsey Perrin or Bethany Corio.
This conference is pending approval for 9.0 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) general credit hours (including 1.0 ethics credit hour) depending on the state.
This conference is pending approval for 9.0 CE adjuster credits in FL, OK, NH, and TX. Please note, there will be no partial credit awarded for CE credit – the full conference must be attended to earn credit.
Please send requests for state specific accreditation to Cassie Shankweiler at email@example.com.
The Beverly Wilshire Hotel
9500 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Please contact the hotel directly to book a room in the Perrin Conferences Room Block. The reservations department can be reached at (310) 275-5200 and reference Perrin Conferences. The group rate is $385/night.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health and well-being of our attendees is our priority. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are following local, state, and CDC guidance. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and updating this Safety Plan as needed.
The current requirements are:
- Perrin Conferences requires all conference attendees and speakers to be fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination will be required at registration for this event.
- Masks are recommended indoors at all Perrin functions including offsite receptions.
- All registrants are required to stay home if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick (including but not limited to cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, nausea or vomiting).
- Hand sanitation stations will be located in the conference space and throughout the hotel.
- Hotel staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces within the event space.
Perrin Conferences will follow all federal, state, and local requirements to do our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19. This Safety Plan will be updated as needed.
If you cannot attend the conference, please notify us prior to February 25, 2022, and we will refund your fee. Cancellations received after this date and no-shows are subject to a $200 administrative fee. You may enroll a substitute at any time before the course starts.
Financial Aid Policy
Perrin Conferences is dedicated to providing high-quality continuing legal education to attorneys interested in course offerings. Program registrants who are unable to afford registration fees due to financial hardship may apply for a complete registration waiver or reduction in fee. Factors to be considered include employment status and annual income. Please send a written letter to Lynnsey Perrin addressing your financial situation for consideration. All requests must be submitted 14 days prior to the start of the program and are kept confidential.
Presentations and other speaker materials will be made available for conference attendees. Conference materials are not yet available. We will let attendees know when they become available.