ENVIRONMENTAL RISK & LITIGATION CONFERENCE
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
October 27, 2021
- Cindy Hunter, Underwriting Officer & Claims Liason, Hartford Global Specialty - Environmental, New York, NY
- Dwight A. Kern, Director, Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC, Jersey City, NJ
- Adam H. Love, PhD., Vice President Principal Scientist, Roux, Oakland, CA
In-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration at Perrin Conferences.
If you are interested in submitting a speaking proposal or sponsoring at this conference, please contact Lynnsey Perrin.
Thank You to Our Sponsors and Partners:
Sheraton New York Times Square
811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
New York, NY, 10019
Reservations at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel can be made by using this Reservation Link or calling 1-888-627-7067. Please reference Perrin Conferences Room Block to receive our discounted group rate of $239/night.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health and well-being of our attendees is our priority. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are following local, state, and CDC guidance. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and updating this Safety Plan as needed.
The current requirements are:
- Perrin Conferences requires all conference attendees and speakers to be fully vaccinated. Attendees must have received their second vaccination at least two weeks prior to the first day of the conference. Proof of vaccination will be required at registration for this event.
- Masks are mandatory indoors at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel and at all Perrin functions including offsite receptions.
- All registrants are required to stay home if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick within the last 14 days (including but not limited to cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, nausea or vomiting).
- Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible indoors with hotel signage providing directional guidance.
- Cocktail receptions and meals will be held outdoors when possible.
- Hand sanitation stations will be located in the conference space and throughout the hotel.
- Hotel staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces within the event space.
- If you become ill during the conference, please remain in your room and text Bethany Corio at 610-220-1817 who will connect you with the hotel to follow their COVID-19 protocol.
Perrin Conferences will follow all federal, state, and local requirements to do our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19. This Safety Plan will be updated as needed.
If you cannot attend the conference, please notify us prior to October 21, 2021, and we will refund your fee. Cancellations received after this date and no-shows are subject to a $200 administrative fee. You may enroll a substitute at any time before the course starts.
Financial Aid Policy
Perrin Conferences is dedicated to providing high-quality continuing legal education to attorneys interested in course offerings. Program registrants who are unable to afford registration fees due to financial hardship may apply for a complete registration waiver or reduction in fee. Factors to be considered include employment status and annual income. Please send a written letter to Lynnsey Perrin addressing your financial situation for consideration. All requests must be submitted 14 days prior to the start of the program and are kept confidential.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Perrin Conferences is working closely with our venue partners on health and safety measures while still delivering top-quality networking and content for our attendees. Before traveling to the conference, please review Sheraton New York Times Square safety measures here.