NATIONAL ASBESTOS LITIGATION CONFERENCE
The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
September 27-29, 2021
- Perry J. Browder, Esq.,Simmons Hanly Conroy LLC, Alton, IL
- Nina Lynn Caroselli, Esq. Executive Vice President, Special Counsel, The RiverStone Group, Manchester, NH
- John B. Manning, Esq., MG + M The Law Firm, Boston, MA
- Joseph F. Rice, Esq., Motley Rice LLC, Mt. Pleasant, SC
In-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration at Perrin Conferences.
Perrin Conferences requires all conference attendees and speakers to be fully vaccinated. Attendees must have received their second vaccination at least two weeks prior to the first day of the conference. Proof of vaccination will be required at registration for this event. Masks are mandatory indoors at The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel and at all Perrin functions including offsite receptions. For more information on the COVID-19 Safety Plan, please click on the Policies tab.
If you are interested in submitting a speaking proposal or sponsoring at this conference,
please contact Lynnsey Perrin.
Thank you to our conference sponsors and partners:
This conference is pending approval for 15.0 – 18.0 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit hours (including 1.0 ethics credit hour) depending on the state.
CE Adjuster Credit is approved in:
- 18.0 credits in CA
- 14.0 credits in FL
- 14.0 credits in NH
- 13.0 credits in TX
CE adjuster credit is pending approval in CA, GA, IN, and OK. Please note, there will be no partial credit awarded for CE credit – the full conference must be attended to earn credit.
Please send requests for state specific accreditation to Cassie Shankweiler at email@example.com.
Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Please use this link below to make your reservation or call this number 1-866-540-4491 and reference Perrin Conferences Room Block.
The room rates are $399/night for a Main Building Room, $429/night for a Tower Deluxe Room, and $459 for a Tower Signature Room.
Reservations should be made as soon as possible, as this room block will sell out. Please make reservations prior to September 3, 2021. The conference begins with an Opening Cocktail Reception on Sunday, September 26, 2021 and will conclude at 12:30pm on Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health and well-being of our attendees is our priority. In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are following local, state, and CDC guidance. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and updating this Safety Plan as needed.
The current requirements are:
- Perrin Conferences requires all conference attendees and speakers to be fully vaccinated. Attendees must have received their second vaccination at least two weeks prior to the first day of the conference. Proof of vaccination will be required at registration for this event.
- Masks are mandatory indoors at The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel and at all Perrin functions including offsite receptions.
- All registrants are required to stay home if they are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick within the last 14 days (including but not limited to cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, nausea or vomiting).
- Social distancing will be maintained as much as possible indoors with hotel signage providing directional guidance.
- Cocktail receptions and meals will be held outdoors when possible.
- Hand sanitation stations will be located in the conference space and throughout the hotel.
- Hotel staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces within the event space.
- If you become ill during the conference, please remain in your room and text Bethany Corio at 610-220-1817 who will connect you with the hotel to follow their COVID-19 protocol.
Perrin Conferences will follow all federal, state, and local requirements to do our part in mitigating the spread of COVID-19. This Safety Plan will be updated as needed.
If you cannot attend the conference, please notify us prior to September 20, 2021, and we will refund your fee. Cancellations received after this date and no-shows are subject to a $200 administrative fee. You may enroll a substitute at any time before the course starts.
Financial Aid Policy
Perrin Conferences is dedicated to providing high-quality continuing legal education to attorneys interested in course offerings. Program registrants who are unable to afford registration fees due to financial hardship may apply for a complete registration waiver or reduction in fee. Factors to be considered include employment status and annual income. Please send a written letter to Lynnsey Perrin addressing your financial situation for consideration. All requests must be submitted 14 days prior to the start of the program and are kept confidential.