Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Tuesday, April 7, 2020 from 3:00-4:30 ET.
Megan Shockley, Senior Manager, KCIC
Michelle Potter, Vice President, KCIC
Carrie Scott, Vice President, KCIC
- How asbestos litigation has changed over the years and the trends currently driving this litigation.
- Statistics based on disease, jurisdiction, and plaintiff firm.
- Alternative exposure types.
- Filings by gender, resident state, etc.
- Verdict trends.
- How the average plaintiff age and date of first exposure are changing over time.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com.
CLE Credit will be available.
This course will be approved for CLE.