Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to view recording. Please note that this recorded webinar is not eligible for CLE credit.
- Charles S. Marion, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Alana Sharenow, Director – Legal Counsel, Dunkin’ Brands
- Michael Garson, Enterprise Compliance Consultant, User1st
Topics for discussion include:
- Challenges of the disabled, particularly in this virtual environment.
- The increasing number and focus of lawsuits accusing businesses’ websites and mobile apps of violating the ADA and similar state and local statutes.
- The current state of the law regarding what is/is not required when it comes to making businesses’ websites accessible to visually impaired and other disabled individuals.
- Best practices and steps businesses can take to eliminate or reduce the risk of ADA lawsuits regarding their websites and mobile apps.
- Future trends including technology, law, education, litigation and artificial intelligence.
Recorded webinar is not eligible for CLE credit. For more information, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
Click here for recorded webinar.
Webinar sponsored by :
Recorded webinar is not eligible for CLE credit.