Avoiding Surprise: Unregulated Chemicals and Risk
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Topics to be discussed:
- Why some chemicals are regulated
- The risk paradigm related to chemicals: Presumption of innocence vs. Precautionary principal
- Possible Risks: Environmental Pollution, Toxic Tort, Nuisance, and Product Liability
- Understanding how human health/ecological risk is assessed
- Risk management/mitigation strategies
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio.
The webinar recording is available for $59. Please contact Bethany Corio if you’d like purchase the recording.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE.