Webinar recording available. Contact Amy Williams at email@example.com for more information on how to purchase webinar recording and earn CLE credit.
Topics and presenters include:
COVID-19 Toxic Exposure Claims
Joseph J. Welter, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
- What Claims to Expect
- Potential Defendants
- Exposure Points and Causation Issues
- Lesson Learned from Other Infectious Disease Claims
Cyber Incident and Data Privacy Update
Marc Voses, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
- Trends in Pre-Breach Planning
- Evolving Cyber Insurance Coverage
- Recent Cyber Incident Coverage Decisions
- Data Privacy Regulatory Update
COVID-19: Impact on Employment Claims
Peter Woo, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
- COVID-19: Impact on Employment Claims
- Cause and Effect: What Actions Will Trigger Employment Claims?"
- "Anticipated Employment Claims/Issues"
COVID-19: Impact on Worker's Compensation Claims
Damon Gruber, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
- Proper response to COVID-19 WC claims.
- Analyzing whether COVID-19 WC claims are compensable?
- What constitutes "high risk" to COVID-19?
Emerging Insurance Coverage Considerations involving COVID-19 claims
Jeffrey L. Kingsley, Partner, Goldberg Segalla
- Relevant Coverages
- Business Interruption
- Civil Authority
- Dependent Business Premises
- Commercial General Liability
- Coverage Trigger – direct physical loss or damage; Is it an “occurrence”
- Exclusions (Virus, Contamination, Pollution, Delay, Loss of Use of Market, etc)
- Regulatory and Legislative Activity and Involvement
Best Data Practices for Businesses Facing Claims
Nicholas Sochurek, Senior Manager, KCIC
- Proactive claims intake process
- Analyzing your insurance policies
- Cloud-based data and file storage
- Importance of good reporting
CLE Credit will be available.
This course is approved for a CE in Florida and approved for CLE.