Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- Scott D. Rembold, Partner, Rembold Hirschman
- Anthony J. Dolce, Vice President, Cyber Lead, Chubb NA
- Bill Hardin, Vice President, Charles River Associates
Topics to be Discussed:
- How cyber insurance claims are affected by the increase in number of employees working from home or other remote-based locations.
- Issues from the shift in work settings and equipment usage on insurance claims.
- What employers should know about potential cybersecurity risks from remote-based work.
- How employers should address possible gaps in their cyber insurance coverage.
- Risks that ransomware poses with employees working from home.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.