Tuesday, July 25, 2017
2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Catherine Goldhaber, Esq., Hawkins, Parnell Thackston & Young LLP
Rafael Gonzalez, Esq., President, Flagship Services Group, LLC
Brian Bargender, Management Consultant, Subrogation, Medicare Secondary Payer and Other Payer Liability, Humana
- Personal injury cases - how can someone resolve Medicare reimbursement?
- What plaintiff and defense attorneys should be doing
- How to identify the case/Medicare advantage
- How does someone contact Medicare organization?
- Steps to take- How it plays out through Humana
- How industry approaches MAO's
- Mass settlement vs. individual settlement
- Disagreement in approach to Medicare Advantage
- Environmental cases in mass torts
- Pursuing recovery
- Unanswered questions
- Appeals for Medicare Advantage vs. appeals for original Medicare
Cost is $129 per registration. This includes unlimited listeners from one phone line. Each registration includes one CLE application for one state.
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
Additional phone lines are $29 each.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at email@example.com
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE: firstname.lastname@example.org