Thursday, July 14th, 2016
2:00 – 3:30 PM
Autumn Bernal PhD, Senior Health Scientist, Natural Resources & Health Sciences Division, Cardno, Aliso Viejo, CA
Elise De Gandiaga, Senior Associate Health Scientist, Natural Resources & Health Sciences Division, Cardno, Aliso Viejo, CA
Azim Chowdhury, Partner, Keller and Heckman LLP, Washington, DC
- Overview of deeming regulations
- Regulatory compliance
- Considerations for existing and potential litigation
- Technical aspects of PMTA guidance for industry
- Insights into product testing: determining exposures
- Guidance for clinical and nonclinical studies
Cost is $129 per registration. This includes unlimited listeners from one phone line. Each registration includes one CLE application for one state.
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
Additional phone lines are $29 each.
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Kelsey Minerd email@example.com with questions regarding CLE.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio firstname.lastname@example.org.