Webinar recording available. Click on the Register tab to order your copy today!
- Linda J. Clark, Partner, Barclay Damon LLP
- Joseph W. Belluck, Founding Partner, Belluck & Fox, LLP
- James Dorion, Head of Liability Claim Consulting and Carrier Relations, Willis Towers Watson
Topics to be Discussed:
- Facility/provider liability to employees (Nursing homes, group homes etc.) vs patients vs. third parties failure to test/report/new contract tracing mandates from regulators vs. best practices.
- Premises liability, causation, junk science.
- Immunity for following Executive Orders directives regarding healthcare providers as a defense to liability claims/preemption.
- Coverage/notice related issues including pandemic coverage.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.