Webinar recording available. Click on the Register tab to order your copy today.
- John Baden, Member, Motley Rice
- Sindhu Daniel, Shareholder, Baron & Budd
- Elizabeth Graham, Director, Grant & Eisenhofer
- Lea Morris, Vice President, Class Action and Mass Tort Solutions, Epiq
- Marie Trimble Holvick, Partner, Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani
Topics to be discussed:
- Utilizing technology while working from home.
- Modifying your management style to manage a remote staff.
- Working remotely with clients.
- How firms are moving toward re-entry into the office.
- How to help all employees move comfortably back to the office; caring for employee concerns and engaging them in the process.
- Changes employees will find upon return to the office.
- What worked and didn’t work with the remote transition and the back to the office transition.
- Possible long term effects of COVID-19 on law firms and the legal field as a whole.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethics CLE Credit will be available.
Ethics CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.