Webinar recording available. Contact Amy Williams at email@example.com for more information on how to purchase webinar recording and earn CLE credit.
- Tracy Alan Saxe, Partner, Saxe Doernberger & Vita, P.C.
- Vincent P. Beilman III, Partner, Wood Smith Henning & Berman LLP
- Frank Russo, Principal, Executive Vice President, Procor Solutions + Consulting
- Paul Primavera, Executive Vice President, National Practice Leader, Lockton Companies
Topics for discussion include:
• Overview of property and builder’s risk coverage (general and non-COVID-19 related).
• Requirements for coverage including conditions and exclusions.
• Typical first party property coverages that may reimburse business interruption losses.
• Best approaches to claim prep and documenting losses.
• Legal perspective on COVID-19 and Non-COVID-19 policy coverage and claim prep.
• Judicial predictions on PD, application of exclusions, retroactive legislative changes and funding for losses.
CLE Credit is available.
This course is approved for CLE.