Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Gabriel Slominski, Assistant Vice President, Surplus & Specialty Lines, Crum & Forster
- Stanley M. Greenspan, Assistant Vice President & Coverage Counsel, Surplus & Specialty Lines, Crum & Forster
- Kristin V. Gallagher, Partner, Kennedys Law
- Scott W. Henry, Director, Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC
Join the panel for a brief discussion from both a coverage and defense perspective on the types of demands you may see regarding time limited, policy limit, bad faith, Stowers (TX), 998 (CA) and more.
- What does the insurer need to examine for this demand?
- Is your policyholder involved? / Do they have counsel?
- Possible responses to TLD/PLD.
- Common issues that arise.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit is available.
CE Adjuster Credit available in FL and TX.
CLE Credit: 1.0-1.5 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
(Applications will be made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.)