Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trends
Thursday, May 23, 2019
2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Melinda Hoang, MPH, Senior Associate Health Scientist, Cardno ChemRisk
Michaela Lancer, Esq., CMBG3 Law
Rachel Novick, PhD, DABT, Supervising Health Scientist, Cardno ChemRisk
Aimee H. Wagstaff, Esq., Andrus Wagstaff, PC
Topics to be Discussed:
- What is glyphosate? How does it work?
- What are the effects on the human body?
- Review of the state bellwether case – Johnson
- Review of the Hardeman federal case - How does the federal litigation differ from the state litigation?
- What the different regulatory agencies have said about glyphosate
- Glyphosate in food. Are there safe levels?
- Where is the glyphosate litigation heading?
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio.
The webinar recording is available for $59. Please contact Bethany Corio if you’d like purchase the recording.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE.