Webinar sponsored by:
Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to view recording.
- Anthony J. Monaco, Esq., Partner, Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
- Benjamin Heckman, MPH, CIH, Industrial Hygienist and Occupational Safety Scientist, RHP Risk Management
- Susan Heinking, AIA, NCARB, LEED Fellow, VP, High Performance and Sustainable Construction, Pepper Construction
- Erik Malmstom, CEO, SafeTraces, Inc.
- Megan (Champine) Slominski, Manager, Commercial Lines, Crum & Forster
Topics for discussion include:
- How is the science regarding the spread of COVID-19 evolving? What do we know and don't know?
- How do we manage risk and safety, and what are the current recommended controls for re-opening and returning to workplaces?
- What are factors that impact air quality and strategies for creating a healthier COVID‐19 and post‐COVID‐19 environment?
- What are ways to verify engineering and administrative controls in order to protect occupational health during and beyond the pandemic?
- Where do we see the current insurance trends relating to COVID‐19 and how businesses can manage and mitigate their risks going forward.
For more information about registration, please contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
Click here for recorded webinar.
Webinar co-sponsored by :
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.