Webinar sponsored by:
Join us for this complimentary webinar on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
- Michael L. Turner, Esq., Shareholder, Marshall Dennehy (Moderator)
- Bill Childs, Senior Counsel, 3M Litigation
- Robert Croft, Director, Corporate Counsel, Litigation, Starbucks
- Howard Rosenblum, Senior Litigation Counsel, Walgreens
- Shayon T. Smith, Chief Counsel-Global Intellectual Property & Litigation, The Hershey Company
Topics for discussion include:
- Hiring outside counsel and what you look for
- Handling remote technology such as Zoom depositions
- Maximize your relationship with outside counsel
- Benefits of diverse counsel
To register for this complimentary webinar, click on the Register tab. For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.