Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Thursday, July 23, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 ET.
- Tim Agajanian, Partner, Ropers Majeski PC (Moderator)
- Jay Carleton, VP Casualty & Workers Compensation Claims, State Auto Insurance
- Katherine Hawke, Managing Director, Alan Gray LLC
- Randy Hess, Shareholder & Senior Attorney, Adleson, Hess & Kelly, PC
Topics for discussion include:
- Circumstances that may trigger the requirement for independent counsel
- The conflict created by a reservation of rights
- Distinguishing conflicts that may trigger the obligation to provide Cumis counsel
- Selection, duties & payment of independent counsel
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.