Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 ET.
- Bruce T. Bishop, Esq., Member, Willcox Savage
- Eric D. Cook, Esq., Member, Willcox Savage
- Valerie E. Ross, Esq., Partner, Schiff Hardin LLP
- David Siegel, National Editor, Courtroom View Network
- Todd J. Suddleson, Esq., Partner, DeHay & Elliston L.L.P.
This webinar is your chance to learn from experienced attorneys involved in some of the most impressive verdicts. Using video clips recorded by CVN during actual trials, participating attorneys will provide narrative to explain courtroom strategy and break down why they framed an argument a certain way, the reason they rephrased a question in the cross-examination, and additional trial techniques for inside the courtroom. Panelists may also share some “what not to do” advice when trying a case to a jury.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
Diversity Credit will also be available.