Join us for this webinar on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 3:00-4:00 pm ET.
- Dan Alexander, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy
- John R. Robinson, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy
- Robert E. Dille, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy
Topics for discussion include:
- Attack Medical Bills & Liens
- Judicial Estoppel: Dismissing Plaintiff’s Case for Inconsistent Representations
- Federal Removal: Side-Stepping the Forum Defendant Rule
- Respondeat Superior and Negligent Hiring/Training/Entrustment Claims
- Negligence Per Se and Admissibility of Statute Violations
- Transferring Risk to Other Parties
- Contractual Agreements and Contractual Indemnity Provision
- Pulling It All Together - A Case Study
To register for this complimentary webinar, click on the Register tab.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com.
CLE applications are being made to all states as requested by attendees (1.0 general credit). CE Adjuster Credit is approved in Florida and Texas (1.0 credit hour).
Please contact Cassie Shankweiler (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about CLE and CE credit.