Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- Kirk T. Hartley, Principal at LSP Group and ToxicoGenomica
- Samuel D. Habeeb, Director, Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC
- Sonia M. Suter, Professor of Law, George Washington University
Topics for discussion include:
- Pertinent statistics and data
- Specific examples of litigated cases
- Identification of unique trial date, discovery and evidence issues
- Will parties go to verdict on these cases?
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.