Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Samuel D. Habeeb, Director, Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy LLC
- Kirk T. Hartley, Principal at LSP Group and ToxicoGenomica
- Christopher Makuc, Senior Managing Director, PACE Claims
Topics for discussion include:
- Pertinent statistics and data
- Specific examples of litigated cases
- Identification of unique trial date, discovery and evidence issues
- Will parties go to verdict on these cases?
For more information, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Ethics Credit will be available.
CLE Ethics Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.