Legionnaires’ Disease: Legal Risks and Claims Management Strategies
Monday, December 2, 2019
2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Thomas P. Bernier, Esq, Goldberg Segalla, LLC.
J. David Krause, Ph.D., MSPH, CIH, HC3, Inc.
Topics to be Discussed:
• History, Diagnosis, Causes & Effects of Legionnaires’ Disease
• Incidence of Legionnaires’ Disease
• Guidelines Associated With Control of Legionella Bacteria
• Potential Standard of Care
• Legionnaires’ Disease Personal Injury Litigation
• Litigation Targets
• Verdicts and Settlements
• Pre-Suit Investigation
• Claims Management Strategy
• Defense Litigation Analysis and Tactics
• Predictions As To Future Litigation
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
For complimentary registration or more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio.
Cost is $69 per registration for the recording. Each registration includes one CLE application for one state.
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
Purchase the recording below. For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio.
CLE Credit: Each registration includes one CLE application for one state. Additional states available upon request for $25 each.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Shannon Xarhoulakos (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions regarding CLE.