Webinar sponsored by:
Join us for this complimentary webinar on Thursday, May 20 from 2:00-3:30 pm ET.
- Ashleigh N. Johnson, Esq., Partner, Foley & Mansfield
- Allyson Romani, Partner, Shrader & Associates
- Sherry Walling, PhD
- David Weill, M.D., Weill Consulting Group
Topics for discussion include:
- The Foley Mansfield health & well-being initiative: Considerations when implementing a well-being program at your organization.
- Mental health challenges for lawyers and other legal professionals.
- What are other industries doing about mental health and wellbeing?
- What are some considerations for improving the health and wellbeing of professionals?
To register for this complimentary webinar, click on the Register tab. Complimentary registration comes with mental health CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
If you would like to purchase CLE credits for additional states, there will be a $75 per state CLE charge which can be paid for when you register for the webinar.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Complimentary registration comes with mental health CLE credit in one state and will be available in California, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
CLE credits in other states are $75 per state.