Webinar recording available. Contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to purchase webinar recording and earn CLE credit.
- Lee Epstein, Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley PLLC
- Joshua Katz, Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley PLLC
- Jim Hood, Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley PLLC
- Jim Dorion, Head of Liability Claim Consulting & Carrier Relations, Willis Towers Watson
Topics for discussion include:
- First party property & business interruption insurance, including the various policy forms, the trigger of coverage, applicable exclusions, coverage extensions and emerging legislation and litigation.
- Third party liability insurance including: workers' compensation, employers liability, general liability, professional liability, and crisis insurance.
- Federal grants, including: guidance on grants available now, grant criteria, application tips and practical steps for coordinating grants and insurance.
CLE credit is available.
This course is approved for CLE.