Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- John H. Toohey, Partner, Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP
- Brett Reuter, Senior Claims Examiner, Arch Insurance Group Inc.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Express indemnity and tenders – obligations for early evaluation, tenders and follow up.
- A tender and XC or just one of those first.
- Dispositive motions on the duty to defend.
- When not to tender.
- Naming a third-party cross defendant versus having an “empty chair.”
- Impacts of joint and several liability.
- Implied indemnity.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.