Webinar sponsored by:
Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to view recording. Please note that this recorded webinar is not eligible for CLE credit.
- Paulo Barbosa, National Sales Director, Cyber Forensics Division, ProNet Group, Inc. (Moderator)
- Dale Coddington, EnCE, MCFE, National Director, Cyber/Digital Forensics, ProNet Group, Inc.
- Karen Painter Randall, Esq., Chair, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy, Connell Foley
- Shiraz Saeed, National Practice Leader, Cyber Risk, Starr Insurance Companies
Topics for discussion include:
- The most important online issues for children including privacy and security, inappropriate content, information sharing, and cyberbullying.
- Why are cyber threats increasing?
- Real-life examples of cybercrime affecting children.
- What can you control?
- App usage and their dangers.
To register for this complimentary webinar, click on the Register tab. For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
Click here for recorded webinar.
Webinar sponsored by :
This webinar recording is not eligible for CLE credit.