April 16, 2020
Webinar Recording Available: Sexual Abuse Litigation Reform: Insurance Coverage and COVID-19 Updates
Webinar recording available. Contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to purchase webinar recording and earn CLE credit.
- Bernadette Catalana, Partner, MG&M Law Firm
- Samuel Meirowitz, Founding Partner, Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP
- Sherilyn Pastor, Partner, McCarter & English, LLP
- Elizabeth Hanke, Vice President, KCIC
- Thomas Zacharopoulos, Director of Custom Accounts and Technical Development, Ironshore Insurance
Topics for discussion include:
- An overview of current sexual abuse litigation and expectation of how COVD-19 may impact it
- Child Victims Act, New York City Litigation
- Types of insurance policies available to meet the claims, including general liability and D&O
- Tips for maximizing coverage and attending to lost policies and allocation issues
- Proactive steps to reduce exposure driving sexual abuse litigation and create a safer workplace
CLE Credit is available.
This course is approved for CLE.