Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Thursday, July 16, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- Stefanie Marrone, Marketing Strategist and Founder, Stefanie Marrone Consulting
- Charles R. Macedo, Partner, Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP
Topics for discussion include:
- The growing importance of social media and how to use it to build relationships in a time of social distancing.
- Tips for identifying how to build your brand and business on social media.
- How to create an engaging LinkedIn profile to enhance your presence and get you noticed.
- How to maximize your LinkedIn company page.
- Easy ways to repurpose content across LinkedIn and multiple social media platforms.
- How to position yourself as a leader and authority on social media.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.