Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Eric P. Conn, Shareholder, Segal McCambridge Singer & Mahoney
- Ray K. Huang, Head of Asia Offices and Principal Engineer, Exponent
- Joshua B. Katz, Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley
- Andrew W. Lamb, Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley
- Stephen A. Weisbrod, Founding Partner, Weisbrod Matteis & Copley
Topics to be discussed:
- How the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Affecting Supply Chains and Product Quality
- Potential Breach of Contract and Tort Claims Arising from Supply Chain Disruptions
- Applying the Force Majeure, Impossibility, and Economic Loss Doctrines to Supply Chain Claims
- Potential Remedies and Mitigation of Damages
- Insurance, including Property Damage, Business Interruption, and Liability Coverages
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit is available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.