Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Jim Kramer, Shareholder, Simmons Hanly Conroy
- Susan Valinis, Partner, Reilly McDevitt Henrich
- Michelle Potter, Vice President, KCIC
- Amanda Webber, Claims Director-Asbestos and Toxic Tort Claims, Allianz Reinsurance America, Inc.
Topics for discussion include:
- Recent talc verdicts and filings on talc-related exposure.
- How will recent talc verdicts affect future verdicts and causation rulings?
- An overview of the process of a talc matter through trial and appellate review and discussion of recent monumental appeal.
- Government efforts to coordinate and standardize talc testing, prior testing and expert assessment.
- Recent trend of the “true talc” cases (ovarian cancer) transitioning into asbestos cases.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com.
CLE Credit is available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.