Webinar recording available. Contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to purchase webinar recording and earn CLE credit.
- Ian Stewart, Partner, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Beth Medvedev, Underwriting Manager - Life Sciences, James River Insurance Company, Richmond, VA
- Wesley Hein, Head of Compliance/Legal/Public Affairs, Mammoth Distribution, Los Angeles, CA
- Corey Tobin, Senior Vice President, Bolton & Company, Pasadena, CA
Topics for discussion include:
- The incongruity of cannabis simultaneously being federally illegal and deemed an essential service by multiple states.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the cannabis market/sales outlook.
- The impact of COVID-19 on cannabis legalization efforts at state and federal levels.
- Limitations on the cannabis industry to access federal and state COVID-19 assistance programs/CARES Act/SBA loans.
- Business interruption insurance and the cannabis industry.
- Cannabis insurance underwriting pre-and post COVID-19.
- The exposure of cannabis companies to anticipated COVID-19 related liability claims.
- Delivery exposure and curbside pickup.
CLE Credit is available.
This course is approved for CLE.