The Rise of Drone Technology: Its Impact on Litigation and the Insurance Industry
Thursday, April 25, 2019
2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Colleen A. Beverly, Esq., Clausen Miller P.C., Chicago, IL
Brian St. Jacques, Senior Major Loss Director, AIG, Houston, TX
Philip R. Watters, M.B.A., Principal Consultant, Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc., Houston, TX
Topics to be discussed:
- Overview of Drone Technology, Regulations and Potential Lawsuits
- How Drone Usage is Impacting the Insurance Industry
- Applications of Drone Technology in Various Types of Litigation
- Environmental Applications – Site Remediation and Sampling
- Energy Business Applications
- Accident Scene Applications
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio.
The webinar recording is available for $59. Please contact Bethany Corio if you’d like purchase the recording.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Katie Milnes with questions regarding CLE.