Webinar Sponsored By:
Join us for this complimentary webinar on Tuesday, September 14 from 1:00-3:00 pm ET.
- James Orland, Managing Partner with Orland Law Group
- Rick Arneal, Partner with Van De Poel, Levy, Thomas, Arneal LLP
- Charity A. Heidenthal, Shareholder with Zarwin Baum DeVito Kaplan Schaer Toddy P.C.
- Peri Rose Huston-Miller, Associate with Baumann, Gant & Keeley, P.A.
- James Liskow, Partner with DeCaro, Doran, Siciliano, Gallagher & DeBlasis, LLP
- James Martin, Shareholder with Mullen Holland & Cooper, P.A.
- Richard L. Righi, Founding Partner with Righi Fitch Law Group
- Paul E. Sperry, Partner with Copeland Stair Kingma & Lovell
- Donna Friis, Senior Project Engineer with Envista Forensics
No industry, profession, or individual was spared from the impacts of COVID-19. From executive orders, shuttered businesses, and what we now call the “new” normal, one common thread was visible – we were all vulnerable and had to pivot from the “old” normal just to stay afloat. As Americans, we are resilient, and as 2021 arrives, those lessons learned from 2020 are teed up for discussion. One of the most impacted industries was insurance. Response to the pandemic brought an unprecedented number of virtual events that spanned from inspections to legal proceedings including depositions, mediations, and trials. We will explore the pros and cons of Zoom and its effects on the industry. New updates in the litigation of the Berkely deck collapse as well as the recent Surfside collapse, will influence what “Back to Normal” looks like. Rather than playing defense, this panel explores playing offense with emerging trends related to the issues we are living and adapting through as the new normal, and how we can be ready for whatever it is that comes next. The discussion exploits lessons learned with foresight in anticipation of what’s to come, whether another pandemic, collapse, or something else yet to be known.
CE credit: CE Adjuster Credit is pending for 2.0 credit hours in FL and TX.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CE Adjuster Credit is approved for 2.0 credit hours in FL and TX.