Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Kirk T. Hartley, Principal at LSP Group and ToxicoGenomica
- Douglas Sinars, Partner, Sinars Slowikowski Tomaska
- Leonel van Zyl, ToxicoGenomica, CEO, ArrayXpress Inc.
- Bill Kohlburn, Of Counsel, Simmons Hanly Conroy
- Susan Brice, Partner, Nijman Franzetti
Topics to be Discussed:
- The increasing presence of genes in the courtroom.
- Legal and practical pathways to presenting genetic evidence.
- Why and how Mesotheliomas can arise through combinations of gene mutations.
- The role of complete medical data/history in understanding the genetic story.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.