Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- Kirk T. Hartley, Principal at LSP Group and ToxicoGenomico
- Douglas Sinars, Partner, Sinars Slowikowski Tomaska
- Leonel van Zyl, CEO, ArrayXpress Inc.
- Bill Kohlburn, Of Counsel, Simmons Hanly Conroy
- Susan Brice, Partner, Nijman Franzetti
Topics to be Discussed:
- The increasing presence of genes in the courtroom.
- Legal and practical pathways to presenting genetic evidence.
- Why and how Mesotheliomas can arise through combinations of gene mutations.
- The role of complete medical data/history in understanding the genetic story.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at email@example.com
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.